I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

After almost a year,i finally decided to make a comeback for one last project,call me greed,call me crazy,yeaah but i dont really care coz i know,i am who i am because of all these years full of things and chances that i take to makes me grow becoming who i am now.

Its called Career Carnival 2011,and i really looking forward to it coz i know it is one big chances that can open more chances for mw and my team

i can feel it now,the feeling that i always i feel when i handle the programs/project,the vibes,the passion,the commitment and because of that i also want to share it and let the team feels the same way that i feel

is not easy,really...sometimes you have to sacrifices a lot for the sake of your task/project but it is worth it,the feeling when we deliver the task fully cannot be discribed by words,only the one who commit knows how its feels..

wish me luck guys.......................

0 comments: